The S&P index committee recently announced that Tesla, already one of the biggest stocks listed in the country, would be included in the S&P 500. Here’s the press release: Due to TSLA’s size, it was widely expected to have entered the S&P 500 index much earlier – but S&P has some discretionary criteria it applies […]Read more...
Tesla’s inclusion in the S&P 500 – Is there a trade?
Machine learning for Trading:
Adventures in Feature Selection 23,428 views
- Deep Learning for Trading Part 1: Can it Work? 13,436 views
- How to Run Trading Algorithms on Google Cloud Platform in 6 Easy Steps 13,303 views
- Dual Momentum Investing: A Quant’s Review 11,339 views
- Hurst Exponent for Algorithmic Trading 10,933 views
- Time Series Analysis: Fitting ARIMA/GARCH predictions profitable for FX? 10,752 views
- Machine learning for Trading: Part 2 9,409 views
- Exploring Mean Reversion and Cointegration: Part 2 8,873 views
- Exploring mean reversion and cointegration with Zorro and R: part 1 8,460 views
- Demystifying the Hurst Exponent – Part 2 8,323 views
activation function algorithmic trading AUD/NZD augemnted Dickey-Fuller test backtesting cointegration data Deep learning dplyr ETFs factors forex fx GBM GPU hedging Hurst Exponent k-means clustering Keras Machine Learning mean reversion microbenchmark momentum opinion options pairs trading profiling profvis put option python quantitative analysis quantitative trading R risk premia selection bias simulation slider stationarity TensorFlow tidyverse time series trading strategies volatility walk forward analysis Zorro